Join us for NEXUS RECAP Webninar on May 31, 1PM (EDT) for NEXUS2016.
Next Year Location Announced: Washington DC in May 2017
The 2016 International ARCHIBUS Users’ Conference was held on May 1-4, 2016 San Diego, California, USA. As the premier Users’ Conference for Real Estate, Infrastructure, and Facilities Management, Horizant was there supporting the industry, clients in new solutions, products, community, education & more.
- Banca Popolare di Milano – Workplace Strategy: Leveraging Benefits from ARCHIBUS to Support Alternative Workplace Practices. One of Italy’s major banks is utilizing ARCHIBUS to create smarter workspace, reducing space requirements 50%.
- Sharp Healthcare – Strategic Planning: Intelligently Optimizing the Space Portfolio to Align with Patient Demand. Learn how this healthcare provider makes the most cost-effective use of 840,000 sq ft of space across 22 locations.
- CSOB – BIM Design, Construction, Commissioning and Handoff. Learn how this premier Czech bank is leveraging BIM and ARCHIBUS to improve design, construction, and commissioning.
- Hamilton County – Energy Conservation Construction Projects: On Track for ROI. How one county in Ohio is banking on ARCHIBUS Energy Management and their energy-contracting consultant to save $1.2 million in energy costs.
- State of Tennessee – Capital Projects: Establishing Experts in Finance, Budgeting, Real Estate, Contracts, and the PMO. Tennessee has realized many benefits from capital projects processes after implementing ARCHIBUS, including consolidated document storage in a single IT system for facilities management, improved reporting—and much more.
- AMD – Going Green with ARCHIBUS for the Global Portfolio: Leveraging Space Management, an AMD case study on the deployment of Energy Management and Green Building across a globally dispersed portfolio of 44 sites, totaling 2.13M square feet.