Horizant is pleased to present a morning Breakfast Briefing: Return on Investment Strategies for Real Property & The importance of Real Property in the Canadian Federal Government
Meet Steve Segarra, CTO of ARCHIBUS Inc. Wed. Sept 14, 2016.
Hear how industry best practices have led to financial accountability, real time access and the ability to make informed decisions on real property and asset data. With over 30 years in the Real Property and Facilities Management industry, Steve Segarra, Chief Technology Officer of ARCHIBUS Inc. will share his business and technology experience. Learn how clients around the world and right here within the Canadian Federal Government are using technology, data and process to make informed short and long term plans.
Breakfast Briefing: Return on Investment Strategies for Real Property
ARCHIBUS Town Hall
8:00AM to 8:30AM – Continental Breakfast
8:30AM to 9:30AM – Breakfast Briefing: Return on Investment Strategies for Real Property
- Make evidence based financial decisions on assets right now
- Achieve cost effective business transformation through integration
- Save millions of dollars by reducing under-utilized space
- Use industry leading technology best practices to reduce IT support costs
The importance of Real Property in the Canadian Federal Government
- The 2016 Federal Budget included a focus on revitalizing Federal Infrastructure and Assets.
- The Auditor General of Canada continues to call on Government of Canada Real Property custodians to pursue evidence-based decision-making, to be accountable with timely and accurate information on their infrastructure and assets
- Business Transformation initiatives have led to greater emphasis on leveraging industry standard technology to improve day to day efficiency of Real Property employees
- Real Property Technology and Business is part of every Minister’s mandate
10:00AM to 11:30AM – ARCHIBUS Town Hall
- ARCHIBUS V23.1 Overview – Highlighting new features and functions of the latest release
- Business Challenge Discussion – Interactive discussion on the biggest challenges facing Real Property users in the Canadian Federal Government
- ARCHIBUS Technology Wishlist – Provide direct feedback on your priorities
RSVP to Kelly Welch at firstname.lastname@example.org