On June 5-6, 2013, at the beautiful Ottawa Convention Centre; A Gold Leed Certified Venue, Horizant hosted ARCHIBUS business partners and Canadian Government end-users over two days.
Over 60 ARCHIBUS users had the opportunity to learn from and network with each other and heard presentations on the ways which new Facility Management innovations, bundles, mobile and data connectors can assist their departments or agencies. This workshop was designed to reveal how to get the most out of a current install and to demonstrate new ways to apply solutions to common facilities management challenges.
- Best practices and networking with other Canadian Federal Government Users
- Latest and Greatest offerings from ARCHIBUS
- ARCHIBUS and BIM
- Mobile solutions for facility surveys and inspections
- EZ Hatch – Highlight Automation for Drawings
- Tips and tricks – data connectors
- How to integrate with other enterprise systems
- How to extend / expand your installation
- Data Reporting and importing exporting
Plans are being made to continue the conversations and meet again in the fall. Full training sessions at Horizant will also continue through the summer. For upcoming events watch for announcements on Twitter @Horizant1, or on Facebook or LinkedIn or contact Kelly Welch at email@example.com